Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogs That Make Us Hungry: They Cook and Draw


Janet here: Hope you all have a marvelous long weekend and that you were among the laborers who got Labor Day off...which we obviously took off ourselves.

Anyway up today is the fabulous blog, They Cook and Draw, thanks to Wynne, who let us know about it. In my secret life, I am an artist. I have wanted to be able to draw ever since I was a kid and while I have tried at various points to do it, the reality is I'm an abstract artist because ... I can't draw my way out of a bag and that's just the reality of the world.

Anyway this blog features someone every day who draws his or her recipe and it's just wonderful on every level. Every day is a different style and of course a fabulous new recipe. I just love looking every day to see what kind of wonderful drawing I'll find. Check it out. You're going to want to bookmark it, we guarantee it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like this blog so much. As an artist, I am always discovering new blogs about art and illustration. I saw this one and instantly thought of you. I'm not an avid cook but it's fun to see what people with the passion for cooking are creating. It's just a different form of art.

    ReplyDelete